WhatsApp is a popular communication app that allows users to send text messages, voice messages and multimedia such as photos and videos. If you want to learn how to send high quality (HD) photos using WhatsApp on your iPhone, then this guide is for you. Sending HD photos preserves the exceptional quality of images and makes your photos look even better. Below you will find step-by-step steps that will show you how to do it.
Instructions for sending HD photos on WhatsApp on the iPhone:
- Before you start, make sure you have the latest version of WhatsApp installed on your iPhone. You can do this by opening the App Store, going to the “Updates” tab and checking for updates for WhatsApp. If so, update the app to the latest version;
- Find the WhatsApp icon on your start screen and press it to open the app;
- Go to the conversation or select the contact with whom you want to share the HD photo;
- In the lower left corner of the conversation window you will find a plus icon. Press it;
- From the selection menu that appears, select the “Photos” options to go to the iPhone photo album, or take a new photo by clicking on the camera icon;
- In the options at the top of the screen, click on the icon with the word “HD”;
- Check “HD quality.”
- Send photo.