Adding a website to read later in Google Chrome on iPhone can be beneficial for several reasons. First of all, it allows for easy access to content that interests us without having to browse the entire website. Saving an article or post for later enables us to focus on other tasks in the meantime, and then return to the content when we have more time.
In addition, reading an article or post in offline mode is possible after adding it to read later in Google Chrome. This is an ideal solution for people who want to read content that interests them in places without access to the internet, such as when traveling.
Ultimately, adding a website to read later in Google Chrome on iPhone allows us to organize our time and content in a more efficient and convenient way.
To add a website for later reading in Google Chrome on iPhone, follow the steps below.
- Open Google Chrome on your iPhone;
- In the search bar, type the website you want to add to read later;
- Click on the “Share” icon located on the browser toolbar;
- Select the “Add to Reading List” option;
- The website will be automatically added to the “Reading List” in Chrome;
- To view the list of pages to read, click on the three-dot icon in the bottom right corner of the Chrome browser and select “Reading List.”;
- Choose the page you want to read and open it in Chrome.”