To hide a conversation located on the main page of the Signal app, just archive the conversation! Here is our brief step-by-step instruction.
The screenshots were taken on the Huawei P20 Pro. System – Android 10
- Check that the installed Signal Mobile application is updated to the latest version. To do this, open the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iPhone) and then type the name of the program in the search bar. If you have an old version of the application installed, click on the “Update” button;
- Start Signal communicator;
- Select and hold for a longer time the chat (individual conversation) you want to archive (it cannot be a single message or media file);
- Select the “Archive” option;
- All archived conversations fall into the “Conversation Archive” folder. It is located at the very bottom of the chat screen;
- If you choose to disable archived chats, then go to the “Conversation Archive” folder and then tap and hold on the conversation you want to undo. Select “Restore from archive” (black square icon with white up arrow). The message will be moved back to the main inbox.