To set Chrome as your default browser in Windows 10, follow these steps:
- Open Chrome.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the window, then select “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- In the left-hand menu, click on “Default browser”
- Click on the “Make Google Chrome the default browser” button
Alternatively, you can also set Chrome as your default browser using the Windows 10 settings app:
- Click on the Start menu and click on “Settings”
- Click on “Apps”
- Under “Apps & features”, click on “Default apps”
- Scroll down to the “Web browser” section and click on the current default browser
- Select “Google Chrome” from the list of options
If you do not see Chrome listed in the options, you will need to install it first. You can download Chrome from the Google website.
Once you have set Chrome as your default browser, it will open automatically when you click on links in other programs or when you type a web address into the search bar.
Leave A Comment