Don’t want to receive any sound notifications when someone texts you on Messenger?
- Launch Messenger on your phone;
- A list of all your calls will be displayed. Hold your finger longer on the chat for which you want to turn off notifications;
- At the bottom of the screen you will see a menu with several additional options. Go to the “Pause” tab;
- A small dialog box will appear. You can pause notifications for messages only, calls only, or messages and calls at the same time. Select one of the available options;
- Decide for how long you want to mute the sounds in the selected conversation. You can choose a specific time interval – 15 minutes, an hour, 8, 24 hours. You can also mute the call until you decide to turn the sound back on yourself. After the set time, the communicator will automatically turn off the selected option;
- When you mute a single conversation, future messages from your friend will continue to appear in your Messenger inbox. They will be delivered quietly so as not to disturb you in any way. A crossed-out gray bell icon will appear next to the muted chat.
Facebook Messenger is a communication application or service that is part of the Facebook social network. It allows users who are Facebook friends to exchange text messages, images, audio and video files. The app is available for various platforms, such as iOS, Android, and through a web browser. It can also be used to make voice calls, video calls and share location.
Leave A Comment