To clean your iRobot Roomba, follow these steps:
- Remove the dustbin from the Roomba by pressing the release button on the side of the robot and pulling the dustbin out.
- Empty the contents of the dustbin into the trash.
- Use a damp cloth or a small brush to remove any debris or dirt from the inside of the dustbin. Make sure to remove any clumps of hair or other materials that may be stuck to the inside of the dustbin.
- Wipe down the exterior of the Roomba with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or debris. Be sure to pay attention to the wheels and brush areas, as these tend to get dirty quickly.
- If the filters on your Roomba are particularly dirty, you may need to clean or replace them. To do this, remove the filters from the Roomba and tap them gently to remove any excess debris. If the filters are very dirty, you can rinse them under warm water and allow them to dry completely before replacing them in the Roomba.
- Once you have finished cleaning the dustbin, filters, and exterior of the Roomba, replace the dustbin by sliding it back into place and pressing it down until it clicks into place.
Note: It is important to clean your Roomba regularly to ensure that it is running at its best and to extend its lifespan. You should aim to clean the dustbin and filters at least once a week, and clean the exterior of the Roomba as needed.